Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Febuary 25.2014 trout!

Febuary 25.2014
I Haven't been trout fishing in awhile. And the trout bite has been really good with some pretty unremarkable fish being caught. Like Brandon Bartlett 10.7 and Stacys Mann 9.4 yesterday I was ready to give it a go. So yesterday got a last minute phone call from Brandon Price asking me if I wanted to go. With no hesitation I dropped what I was doing and we headed over. It was a good trip with a great class of fish on artificial baits we caught around 20 trout. And I was fortunate enough to catch a solid fish 28.5" I also had 26" and 24.5" for my big fish for the night and pulled the hook on a really really nice fish in grasp. Brandon Price also had some really nice fish with his 26",25.5" and 24" for his big fish all fish released. It was a great evening of fishing 

No comments:

Post a Comment