Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22..2013 Nice fish 80lbs!

July 22.2013
I woke up this morning cracked out all I could think about that big one Ken and I pulled off yesterday. So I called Ken I said "lets go get em". We headed out and it was pretty bad conditions to sight fish so we looked around... nothing so we decided to go try for some flounder. We got set up and it was really slow we pulled off one little fish so after having enough of that we started heading in. We didn't get anywhere Ken yelled out "there's a pair" Pulled up and got them just shy of keeper so sent them back. Wasn't 20 mins later we smoked solid 30 lber and boxed it. On the way home we released a couple more barley legal fish. Then out of nowhere I yelled "there they are......slobs!!!!" we pulled up Ken hooked the smaller fish still a solid 45lber and the eel slipped up the line on the fish that was already hooked and in the process the bigger fish kept trying to eat the eel up the line, So I scrambled and got my eel in her face she sucked it up and it was game on, after that fish whipping my butt we got in the boat a Slob 64" 80lbs!! it was a great day with a good friend and we headed in grinning ear to ear!
Call today and book your trip!
757-817-1388
www.salttreatedfishing.com


No comments:

Post a Comment