Monday, June 22, 2015

Father day Cobia!

June 21.2015
No better way to celebrate Father's Day. I had a charter booked but with the weather on the fence and with the long distance drive they had we decided to reschedule. The weatherman was way off. Since I had the day off Jon and I pulled the boat out to change the oil. After getting all that done I spoke to a friend that was out fishing and he told me it was perfect conditions. My mother has never been Cobia fishing so after a little persuading we headed straight to the boat ramp. The day was absolutely perfect. It didn't take long we started whacking them! My Mother's first fish was a little to small but it was a huge memory! In the 2.5 hours we fished we caught 7 Cobia with my Mother catching the biggest being 45 inches! We pulled a really nice fish off but I wouldn't have changed the day for nothing. I am truly so fortunate for the great parents I have and can't wait to do our next family fishing trip.
Come enjoy a great day on the water with Salt Treated Fishing!
www.salttreatedfishing.com
757-817-1388
salttreatedfishing@gmail.com
Instagram: https://instagram.com/salttreatedfishing/



No comments:

Post a Comment