Thursday, April 23, 2015

April 22.2015 Offshore fishing

April 22.2015

Since I had to go to Wanchess, North Carolina to pick my tank up anyway, I decided to take advantage of the opportunity and went offshore with Chris, Jonathan, and Kyle on there center console. The weather window was very small so we planned to fish a few hours in the morning. It all worked out great and we had a successful trip. It was Kyle's first time offshore so he got put to work and caught just about every fish. We scratched out 7 Yellowfin Tunas (25-40lbs) and two nice gaffers and pulled off a few more. We stuck to the plan and headed in early before the wind kicked up. It was all a win-win we got some nice fish and got my tank. So tomorrow, I hope to have the tank back in and begin glassing. 

I don't run Tuna charters but if you're  interested I can get you hooked up with someone first class. Tog fishing is also still very good and the season closes in a few days so give us a call lets go! 
--


No comments:

Post a Comment