Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December 16.2014 Great fishing had 3 over 40lbs!

December 16.2014 
There have been a lot fishing the last 48 hours for me. I mated for Pete and we trolled the river yesterday catching schooly size fish, but plenty of action. We did scratch out a 5 man limit in the mix and our biggest was 31 inches. After getting in from fishing with Pete I had to go give the High Rise another shot so I rushed home and jumped on my buddies boat and we headed out and fished to about midnight in prime current conditions and didn't have a bite so we pulled the plug and headed in. With no plains to fish today, I received a phone call from a friend and was told how good the bite was eeling. He was already heading in with his limit, so I quickly started getting the boat ready and called my Dad and told him he needed to break away from work. Around lunch time my Dad and I headed out and the action didn't take long. In the 4.5 hours we fished my dad got to catch his personal best along with a few other nice size fish. We pulled a couple off and landed 4 total. The smallest fish we caught was 46 inches and we had 3 over 40lbs! The two fish we kept for our limit weighed 41.5lbs & 44lbs. Minus the pouring rain, it was a awesome day enjoying time with my dad.

There is a good showing of some smaller class fish being caught on the troll. This would be great option to get some meat in your freezer.
Give us a call and lets go fishing! You might catch a fish of a lifetime!

757-817-1388
www.salttreatedfishing.com
salttreatedfishing@gmail.com









No comments:

Post a Comment